Pages

Monday, August 7, 2017

Recount Writing-Playing on the PS2

I am learning to use the correct structure and language for recount writing.
                   Playing on the PS2               25/07/17         
On a warm sunny Thursday me and Chace were at home because it was the school holidays. We were thinking about what we could do for the day. I thought that maybe we could play games on Dad’s playstation. We asked our dad if we could play on his playstation. He said, “Yes but only for an hour.” So me and Chace set up the playstation. I said to Chace, “What game are you going to play?” He said, “Ben ten.” I said, “I'm playing Transformers.” Chace said, “Who's going first?” I said, “Me.” So I put in my game and sat on the chair.  I started playing my game. When I was playing it I felt terrific because I was playing my favourite game. I was pressing the buttons as fast as a bird picking with its beak.
I was staring at the tv and when my term was up I put the controller down. My hands felt like they were burning.
I said,”That was super fun.”

When Chace was finished his turn me he packed the playstation away. Dad told us it was dinner time. I said, “Yum!”

No comments:

Post a Comment