Pages

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Persuasive Writing-Healthy Eating

I am learning to write my opinion and my reasons.
30.3.17
Healthy eating
I think we should eat healthy food.
Firstly I think we should eat healthy eating because you will have healthy eyes.
Secondly I think we should have healthy eating because you will have lots of energy.
Another reason why I think we should have healthy eating is so you will have a healthy body.
Lastly why I think we should have healthy eating is so you will have nutrients in your body to make you healthy.

So I think we should eat healthy food.

2 comments:

  1. Well done on your persuasive writing Hilton i like the way you listed your ideas on the why we should be eating healthy food. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hilton I like this presentation about healthy food one of your ideas should of been I think we should eat healthy food so we wont be fat, that's what you should put on your doc but it's really cool Hilton that should make people interested in that. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete