Pages

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Recount Writing-Going to K'mart.


I am learning to write more interesting recounts.
Going to K’mart
On a sunny Friday I went to Kmart with my family.
First in Kmart I looked at all of the shoes then I walked away from the shoes and looked at the lollies. I asked my mum if I could get some lollies and she said, “Yes.”
We said, “Thanks Mum.
Next I looked at a huge trampoline. It looked as big as four lions stacked on top of each other. After that I was looking at the balls. Then I looked at the clothes. I really liked the t shirts. Then I looked at the lego  and near the lego and I saw two robots. They looked cool because there was a blue robot and there was a red robot.
Later on my mum said we had to go so I bolted to my mum and we walked out to car.

I had a great time shopping with my family and I liked the lollies. They were sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment