Pages

Friday, October 20, 2017

persuasive writing We should play sport every day.

WALT use the correct structure for persuasive writing.
19.10.17
We should play sport every day.
I think we should play sports every day.
Firstly why I think we should play sports everyday because you will get fit by running around.
Secondly why I think we should play sports everyday is so you can get lots of oxygen because you will be running around in the frish ear.
Another reason why I think we should play sports everyday because you will learn how to work as a team  because you will be sharing the ball.
Lastly why I think we should play sport everyday because you will have good skills like dribbling the ball and kicking the ball.

So that's why I think we should play sports everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment